Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #16


Hello! I wanted to play along with the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #16- Use Your Oldest Lawn Fawn Set! Looks like this darling Ready, Set, Snow set is my oldest (even though it's new to me:)

I had so much fun making this sweet tag! I started my heat embossing my snow globe and coloring it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I then added the "snow" by sprinkling watered down white paint onto the globe. 

I stamped the adorable snowmen and colored with Copic Markers. I then stamped the trees using some dark green ink. I cut everything out with the coordinating Ready, Set, Snow Lawn Cuts

Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment and then used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers once again to color around it. Love how it came out!


Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri

1 comment:

Samantha Mann said...

eeeeeek! this is soooooo adorable!!! i am in love the shaped tag!! and the coloring is just INCREDIBLE! wow!!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

Follow Us @soratemplates