Thursday, November 30, 2017

Lawn Fawn Challenge #17-Magical Christmas!


Hello! I finally had a chance to sit down and play with the current Lawn Fawn Challenge #17 which is a color inspiration challenge:)

My Lawn Fawn collection is certainly growing lol! I just recently got this adorable Frosty Fairy Friends stamp set along with the coordinating Frosty Fairy Friends Lawn Cuts and couldn't wait to ink it up!

I made a little scene by cutting some snowy hills using the Stitched Hillside Borders Lawn Cuts and the Birch Trees Lawn Cuts. I also used the Stitched Rectangle Frames Lawn Cuts for the red frame around the scene. Here is a close up:


Just too CUTE!!! That's it for me! I'm working tonight so I gotta run:) Have a great night and thanks for stopping by!

Kerri

No comments:

Follow Us @soratemplates