Monday, October 9, 2017

So Thankful!


Hello! I wanted to share another card I made with some of my new Lawn Fawn goodies:) This time I used the adorable Forest Feast set-so CUTE! I am seriously in my happy place coloring these images.

I started by stamping my images with TE Oreo Ink and coloring with Copic markers. I stamped the stump onto TE Toffee cs using Chocolate Truffle Ink. I then cut them all out using the coordinating Forest Feast Lawn Cuts. 

To build my scene, I started by cutting my background using the TE Birch Tree Cutting Plate out of Toffee cs. I layered that over some Doodlebug dp then added the grass using the TE Wispy Grass Border Die and the clouds using the TE Build a Scene Rolling Clouds Dies. The sentiment was cut out using the Lawn Fawn So Thankful Border. I finished it off by adding the frame cut with a TE Stitched Frame Stacklets 1 Die. 


I just love it so much lol! I will enter this one into the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #14-Happy Little Critters as well. I already have a couple other projects made, but will hold off and share them later. Thanks for stopping by!

Kerri

1 comment:

Nancy K said...

I love this charming little critter scene! The racoon with the heart is just so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Follow Us @soratemplates