Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Happy Harvest!


Hello!  So I played with another ADORABLE stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Happy Harvest for my card today. Yes I'm obsessed LOL! I really think this is the cutest scarecrow ever!

I started by stamping my images with TE Oreo Ink and coloring with Copic Markers. I then cut them out with the coordinating Happy Harvest Lawn Cuts. I sponged the background using Broken China Distress Ink and my cloud templates that I cut with the TE Build a Scene Rolling Cloud Dies. I topped those with clouds cut with the TE Stitched Cloud Duo Dies. 


The "wheat" was cut with the TE Wispy Grass Border Die and the fence with the TE Build a Scene Farm Fence. So much fun! I will leave a complete supply list below.

That's it for me! I have another card using this set that I will post soon! Thanks for stopping by:)

Kerri
Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest
Paper: TE Sugar Cube, Granny Smith, Toffee, Candy Corn, Potato Chip cs
Ink: Broken China Distress Ink, TE Oreo, Sweet Basil, Potato Chip, Toffee, Chocolate Truffle, Copic Markers
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest Lawn Cuts, TE Wispy Grass Border Die, Build a Scene Rolling Hills, Rolling Clouds, Farm Fence, Stitched Frame Stacklets, Stitched Cloud Duo, Foam Tape, Liquid Glue, White Gel Pen

1 comment:

Veanie said...

You are causing me to spend money with your adorable cards!! Lol 😉

Follow Us @soratemplates