Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Taylored Expressions March Sneak Peeks: Mixed Blooms and If Dogs Could Talk with Coordinaing Die!

 
Hello! Are you ready for some more sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions! This is our last day of peeks and tomorrow is Release Day-woohoo!
 
For my first card today, I used an older TE set called Mixed Blooms along with the NEW coordinating Mixed Blooms Die! I stamped my pretty bouquet with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. I then cut it out-LOVE the new die and layered it over a panel that was cut with the Frame in Frame Cutting Plate and embossed with the new Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I also used the Frame in Frame Cutting Plate for my pink border. I added the twine and a Designer Mini Tag to stamp my sentiment on. Here's a closer look:
 
 
For my next card I used an adorable new set called If Dogs Could Talk with Coordinating Die:
 
 
This set is so fun because it comes with this darling dog and several different faces that you can stamp on him depending on the occasion! It also includes several sentiments to coordinate with the faces:)  I created a fun little scene using the new Garden Arbor and Gate Dies, the new Wispy Grass Border Die, and the Arbor Accessories. I also used a combination of dp from the TE Build a Scene Paper Pack and the Double the Fun Paper Pack. Here 's a close up:
 
 
The images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. The layout I used is the Deconstructed Sketch #188.
 
Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win!!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers! Have a great day:)
 
Kerri
Card #1 

Card #2

4 comments:

Eileen L. said...

Lovely blooms and colored so pretty. Your puppy card is too cute in front of the gate, lovely paper color choices.

Jami said...

Your mixed Blooms card is so beautiful! I might need to print it out as a coloring guide! And I love you adorable little pup in front of the gate!

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my, Kerri...your coloring on the bouquet image is absolutely gorgeous...WOW!!! I love the sweet little pup on the second card, too, and what a sweet little blue bird!!!!

jcobb said...

Your blooms card is lovely and that little pup is so sweet!

Follow Us @soratemplates