Friday, October 5, 2012

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday


Hello!  Our Fun Friday theme for October is Let it Snow!  I'm really excited to start pulling out my Christmas stamps and dp (better late than never, right?) 

Today I decided to use this adorable snowman from the YNS set Snowman Delight~love him!  I colored him with Copics, cut him out with Circle Nestabilities, and sponged around him with PTI Aqua Mist ink.  I also added some Stardust Stickles to the lights for a little sparkle.  The dp is Jillibean Soup Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup.  

Make sure you check out the Your Next Stamp Blog every Friday to see more fabulous projects from the DT!  We also have a new release lined up next week, and if you think this winter image is adorable, just wait!!!  

Thank you so much for stopping by today, and enjoy your weekend!  My mom is coming for the weekend, so my kiddos are excited:)  Have a great day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Snowman Delight, PTI Bells & Boughs
Paper:  PTI Kraft, White, Jillibean Soup Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Accessories:  Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, MFT Die-namics Solid Bracket Border Die, Sewing Machine, Foam Squares, Ribbon, Stardust Stickles

6 comments:

KimCreate said...

Beautiful specimen of a holiday card!!! Love it!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wanda Cullen said...

I'm always on the lookout for adorable snowman images and this one is just too cute! Love the homespun look with the gingham!

Anonymous said...

I love this, such a cute snowman and perfect papers!

Tammy E. said...

Nothing more to say other than gorgeous.

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute! Never met a snowman I didn't like. ;0)

Follow Us @soratemplates