Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Your Next Stamp Challenge #56 and Color Throwdown #169



Hello!  It's time for another Your Next Stamp Challenge, and this time we want to see Die Cuts on your creations!  I don't know about you, but I am totally addicted to dies.  I especially love the new Your Next Dies that YNS is now carrying!!! 

I made a fun little gift card holder today using this darling snowman image from the YNS set Snowman Delight.  I just had to add a strand of lights using the Light Up the Holidays Die and Stamp Set, and I also added some trees using the Happy Holidays Die and Stamp Set.  The snow hills were made with the PTI In the Meadow Die Collection.  Make sure you check out the YNS Blog to see the prize up for grabs for this challenge, and to link up your YNS creations!

I used the awesome color combo from this week's Color Throwdown hosted by the fabulous Lori Tecler!  We hope you'll play along with us!  Just link your CTD challenge cards HERE and make sure you stop by the Color Throwdown Blog to check out the rest of the DT's awesome creations!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Thanksgiving Eve!

Kerri

12 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling snowman, Kerri, and I sooo love the Christmas lights banner...this is such a fun Christmas design!!!!

Julie said...

Amazing card - the those Christmas lights are fab! Love how you've used the colour scheme! x

Jodi Collins said...

This is as CUTE as can be my friend! LOVE the string of Christmas lights!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful colors pick and design combo along using the color challenge Kerri. Very sweet coloring you did on those light bulbs. They really did look like they are glowing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how darling Kerri!!! I just love your coloring, all the cut detail work, the added texture, and the colors!! Gorgeous gf!!
hugs,
Chris
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Marlena M. said...

This lil' guy is soooo cute! Wonderful card. ;)

Lynn Put said...

How cute!!! I love the adorable images you've used to create this fun scene and your embossed snowflake background is perfect on this!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Such a sweet scene!

Wanda Cullen said...

These colors were perfect for this image...LOVE it!!

Lori said...

Kerri, this is just adorable! Love the fun, festive winter scene you created.

Broni said...

LOVE this! Especially those extra cute light bulbs!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Dana Joy said...

Kerri this is oohhhh so cute. I love it hun. I want to be like you when I grow up. ;-)

Hugs
Dana

Follow Us @soratemplates