Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Your Next Stamp 14 Days of Holiday Fun~Day 13!


Only two days left of our amazing Your Next Stamp Release!!!  These past couple of weeks have been so much fun!  I have another adorable image to share with you today, and he is available RIGHT NOW at the YNS Store~so go snatch him up!  Let me introduce you to Snow Cool:

EEK- I just love him!  I couldn't wait to get this image because he is just perfect for a birthday card for my husband's little brother!  I used some Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly dp and embellished with a Spellbinders Snowflake. 

Make sure you check out the YNS Blog to see the other images being released today!  I always look forward to seeing the other DT creations:)  Sorry for the short post, but I have had several late nights in a row and I need to hit the hay!  I'll be back shortly with a special announcement~I'm really excited about it!!!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Your Next Stamp Snow Cool
Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist, Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Aqua Mist
Accessories:  Circle Nestabilities, Spellbinders Snowflake Dies, Button, MFT Die-namics Medium Scallop Border Die, Sewing Machine, Foam Squares

5 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

So very cute :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This card is Snow Cool! LOL I love this duck and your card is so cheerful :) your husbands brother will love it!
Hugs
Karen

Crystal said...

Oh my word this is tooooooo CUTE Kerri, LOVE LOVE this!!!

Woodsie said...

Nice...very nice! Welcome aboard!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

CUTE!

Follow Us @soratemplates