Monday, November 14, 2011

Wish and Tickled Pink Stamps Guest DT Call


Hello!  How is the start of your week going so far?  I'm trying to get back into going to the gym since summer and my surgery.  WHOA, it's amazing how fast we fall out of shape, and I can tell I am going to be SORE tomorrow (and the next day, and the day after that...). 

Anyway, I was super excited when I saw on the Tickled Pink Stamps Blog that they are having a Guest DT call, because being a Pink Lady is one of my dream gigs!!!  I had just finished this card for a friend of mine who wanted a cute and sassy birthday card for her teenage daughter.  Since I adore Lil' Lolita images, I immediately thought of this adorable gal~Lil' Fashionette 60's Ivy~don't you just love her?!  I paired her with some My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky dp and a sentiment from the PTI set Tiny Tags. 

Here is another one of my favorite cards using these images:


Isn't Witch Lylah the sassiest witch ever?!?  LOVE!  Well, wish me luck!!!  I REALLY want to work with these awesome images!!!

Kerri

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both cards are wonderful and I am sure that you will get the GDT spot, you rock!
Hugs,
Peg

Niki Estes said...

Absolutely adorable, Kerri! I love your coloring and sponged pieces!

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards Kerri,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Alyssa S said...

super duper cute! You know these are some of my favorite stamps ;o) I'm crossing my fingers that one of my favorite artists will get a little Guest DT spot with them! ;o)

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee These are too fun and cute.

Follow Us @soratemplates