Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Thankful!


Hello and Happy Thanksgiving for those of you in the U.S.! I made a fun little Thanksgiving card for a good friend of mine using this adorable set from Hero Arts called So Thankful. I stamped this cutie with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics. I used a combination of Crate Paper and Jillibean Soup dp's and added some embossing to the white panel with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. I have to admit that I almost dropped the ball on this week's theme~Martha Stewart Punches, but I added this darling little leaf and I think it makes the perfect accent:)

I hope you have a wonderful day with your friends and family! Don't forget to check out the specials going on right now at ABC Toys and Crafts and maybe you can check a few people off your holiday list!  Thanks for stopping by!


Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  Hero Arts So Thankful Clear Set
Paper:  PTI Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise, Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup, Crate Paper Farmhouse
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  PTI Aqua Mist Ribbon, MFT Die-namics Medium Scallop Die, CB Seeing Spots Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Leaf Punch, Foam Squares

4 comments:

cebelica said...

This is such a lovely card. I really like it! Beautifully done! Hugs!

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

He is adorable! What a great card - I like the lo too :>)

Follow Us @soratemplates