Thursday, November 17, 2011



Hello! For the next couple of weeks the ABC Toys and Crafts DT is showing off My Cute Stamps images on the DT Blog.  Julie sent me this whimsical set called Miss You, and I thought it would be perfect for a thank you card that I needed to make. I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored with Copics. I stamped the butterfly twice so I could cut out the wings and pop them up. I cut the images out with Circle Nestabilities and added some sponging and stitching. The sentiment and tag are from PTI~Tiny Tags, and the pretty dp is My Mind's Eye Six by Six~Vanity Fair.



All My Cute Stamp Sets are on sale HERE!!!


You might also want to check out the embellishment sale going on HERE!!!


Thank you so much for stopping  by and enjoy your Thursday:)


Kerri

5 comments:

Alyssa S said...

So pretty! Love those colors!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Dana Joy said...

This is gorgeous Kerri. So pretty!!!

Hugs
Dana

Julie said...

Cute card!! x

Lionelsa said...

Lovely sketch and colors.

Follow Us @soratemplates