Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Color Throwdown #170

Hello!  It's time for another Color Throwdown Challenge, and this time the super talented Lynn Put is our hostess:)  I love the fun, bold color scheme she chose for this week!  Here is my card:


I used this adorable image from Your Next Stamp that I hadn't had a chance to play with yet called Holiday Joy Reindeer.  Isn't he so cute?!  The dp is some Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly and the ribbon is PTI New Leaf. 

Please check out the Color Throwdown Blog to see the rest of the DT's amazing creations, and to play along!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!

I'm keeping this short and sweet because I have come down with a horrible cold.  I know, first a kidney stone, now I'm sick~sheesh!  I hope you have a wonderful, healthy day and thank you so much for stopping by:)

Kerri

10 comments:

Dana Joy said...

Oh so cute Kerri.

Hugs
Dana

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kerri.

Hugs Riet.xx

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, what a darling little reindeer, Kerri, and your coloring looks fabulous!!!! I sooo need that adorable stamp!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

How CUTE is he!!! LOVE this my friend!

dpkennedy said...

This is so stinkin' cute!

I am so sorry about your kidney stone! At least you got to enjoy Thanksgiving and got a lot of shopping done! My hubs gets them A LOT...poor thing. So glad you are feeling better!

Lori said...

This is so cute, Kerri! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Wanda Cullen said...

I need to find you a good nurse - lol! Hope you're feeling better real soon! Your skiing reindeer image is just too adorable! Such a fun card!

Broni said...

That is the most adorable reindeer, Kerri, and you showcased him beautifully! What a happy and fun card! Hope you're feeling at least a little better now!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Awwww! Such a fun image and I like your LO and color choices too.

Lynn Put said...

This is sooooo sweet! Your coloring on this cute image is fantastic and I love how you've used this weeks colors!

Follow Us @soratemplates