Monday, November 8, 2010

Thanks For Everything


Hello!  I hope you had a great weekend:)  My best friend asked me to make a gift card holder for her daughter's cheerleading coach.  I knew right away that I wanted to use this fabulous Perfect Presentation Template~ My Little Bag!  I LOVE this template!!!  I also knew I wanted to use this newly released digital image from C. C. Designs called Honey Cheerleader.  I used the team colors black, white, and golden yellow and a sentiment from the PTI set Year of Flowers: Violet. 


Here is a view of the inside where there is a little pocket for the gift card holder to slide into:


I'm going to give it to her tonight so hopefully she'll love it as much as I do:)  I'm also entering this into this week's All That Scraps Challenge~Be Grateful.  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  C.C. Designs Honey Cheerleader Digi Image, PTI Year of Flowers: Violet
Paper:  PTI Pure Black, Harvest Gold, White, DCWV Nana's Nursery
Ink:  SU Basic Black, PTI Summer Sunrise, Copics
Accessories:  Perfect Presentation My Little Bag Template, Circle and Large Scalloped Circle Nesties, CB Swiss Dots EF, Dimensionals, Stardust Stickles, PTI Harvest Gold Ribbon, MFT Flower Trio Die-namics Die, Velcro, Pearls

21 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a cute idea to make this purse to hold a gift card. Fun to bring them along to shop :o). Beautiful creation!!
You are making me to chech out the template now.
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Kerri!! This is just darling sweetie!! WOWZER!! Such amazing colors and I will need to check out your link for this cool project!! TFS! HUGS

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is just too adorable Kerri!! Love it!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful bag Kerri, so cute and so lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness Kerri this is AWESOME what a fabulous creation...What a sweetie you are making this for your daughter's friend coach!!! I LOVE this template and that image is SOOOOOO SWEEEET!!!

Jodi said...

Oh My!! I love this adorable bag and cute cute image you used with it! Yellow is sooo pretty!
Hugs
Jodi =)

jacque4u2c said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

Tanya said...

Awww, so cute! I really want to try one of these

Stacy Morgan said...

ACK... Oh this is so so so cute! Fabulous!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So cute! This is still my favorite template!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Michelle said...

I'm so jealous of your template making skills and how you make little "things" from paper. You can make the coolest gifts.

Stampvanwinkle said...

KERRI, This is just adorable. What a great idea. I just know she will love it!!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Soooo Cute!

Riet said...

So beautiful Kerri,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

What a sweet purse! Perfect for small favors! How sweet is this little cheerleader! Your coloring on her is so perfect, Kerri! What a fabulous project! hugs, Angela

Lana Clarke said...

Oh I love this Kerri!
Hugs
Lana x

Ruthie said...

Just love this! What a clever idea!

Rx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Kerri, I just love your little bag. You sure rocked the template!! Love your coloring and the fun image you used.
hugs,
Chris

Elena said...

What a wonderful way of sayig thank you! You really rocked this template!

Alyssa S said...

Too stinkin' cute!! Love her sparkly pom-poms!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMGosh!! I LOVE this. I just bought this template and I can't wait to use it. You "make" me spend too much money girl. LOL

Follow Us @soratemplates