Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Your Next Stamp Challenge #5!


Hello!  It's time for another Your Next Stamp Challenge!  It is Cabio's turn to host, and she challenged us to create a birthday card with hearts!  I may have gone a little overboard with my hearts LOL, but I had a lot of fun : )  I used this ADORABLE set Flying High Fhiona and this week's Friday Sketchers layout.  We hope you'll play along with us and here's what you can win!

1. Shopper Fhiona Set since she has lots of hearts! Random draw – double entry for using YNS stamps



2. Karen will give a $5 coupon for the YNS store to a commentator – random draw


3. She'll also give $5 coupon to the Top Pick winner – Cabio’s choice

Seriously ladies!  There are just too many chances to win simply by playing along or commenting on the YNS Challenge Blog so check it out!  Thank you so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!!

Kerri

14 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

beautiful card Kerri and i love that MS border punch it is on my Christmas list ;0)
hugs
Lana x

Stacy Morgan said...

Darling image, such a sweet card.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Kerri!! I love all the hearts. The image is darling!!
hugs,
Chris

Maylee said...

Hi Kerri! We used the same MS punch : ) I went out and bought it just for this challenge. Just love this cute card and the way you paper pieced her!

Rebecca said...

That heart punch is great. And I love your cards when you add an image over some embossing. It always looks fabulous!

jacque4u2c said...

What a great card! I just love the dimension you gave it!

fairie said...

beautiful card. I thought there wasn't enough hearts xoxo...

Crystal said...

AWWW Kerri this is adorable!!!!

Cheryl said...

Well, isn't she cute?! Excellent job coloring, and I don't think you went too crazy with the hearts, I love it!

Very cool heart border : )

Elena said...

She is so cute! Love the colors of this card! I love the little hearts you added!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! How sweet is this!! Love the layout and the fun colors!! So sweet hun!! HUGS

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Lovely card Kerri! I love brown and pink together and Flying High Fhiona is adorabe!
Hugs
Karen

Michelle said...

I can't believe you colored this twice....that's just....man....sooo good. I like all the hearts - you can't have too many hearts...and nice to see a non-Christmas card somewhere!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Fhiona is so sweet, gorgeous colours too. I do agree the heart punch is perfect for this challenge!!
hugs Angela x

Follow Us @soratemplates